We know each business is unique and that starting a business is a very exciting yet daunting task. Our team at Coleman Farrell want to save you time and money down the track by helping you set-up the financial structure of your business right from the beginning.
Our aim is to help you:
- Set-up a suitable company structure (sole trader, partnership or limited company) to maximise profits and protect you and your assets
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections and budgets
- Assess your finance requirements and provide advice on possible finance sources
- Determine whether GST is applicable to your business and provide advice on how it works
- Determine which accounting software solution is most suitable for your business
- Assist with tax and business registrations with ATO and ASIC
- Set-up a record keeping system to help you comply with your statutory requirements
Our role is to help support you through the start-up process so you make smart choices for your business right from the get go.
If you starting a company or need start-up advice please contact us on (02) 4344 7114 to make an appointment with one of our experienced Accountants.